Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Blog Post Assignment 9

I have really enjoyed Mr. Rease's AP class this year. I learned a lot of useless material. I have learned how to write papers and strategies on how to improve on my writing in the future. My favorite part of the class was discussion because learning from my classmates has giving me a different way to look at things and problems. Mr. Rease prepared me for the AP test even though I still struggle a little with multiple choice. I disliked the most were some of my childish classmates who seemed as though they did not take Mr. Rease or the class seriously. Besides that, I enjoyed the class and would take it again. To improve on next year, I think the students who do not take the class seriously and are playful should not take the class. That hinders those students who do want the college credit and do want to pass the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment